Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Friends...

Friends will ...
  • Bake you cookies when your week has been nothing short of crap
  • Meet you for lunch just because they want to
  • Will tell you when you are acting dumb, selfish, or just acting ridiculous
  • Make you laugh so hard that it physically hurts
  • Sit in silence, comfortable silence
  • Support your dreams, even the crazy ones
  • Let you make your own mistakes, but wish you didn't have to
  • Protect you from the harshness of others when they can
  • Listen to you vent about your week
  • Only want the very best for you
  • Will hold your hair when you are sick
  • Hold your hand (literally) while your heart breaks then wait patiently for the healing to begin
Friends do this without thanks and not expecting anything more than your friendship in return.
You can never have enough of these types of friends. I'm very blessed to have people that I can call my friends and it is not a word to be taken lightly.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 AM, Blogger janamichelle said...

hey friend :) we missed you last night. friday night - central market. does that sound good?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home