Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Monday, April 24, 2006

Fun and Games

This weekend, while Sheri headed home to see the new baby, I decided to spend my time hanging out with some friends from work. We refer to ourselves as the "newbies". We started working at Harris Methodist around the same time last year. Kinda hard to believe I've been a part of the work force for almost a year now. Anyway, I thought it was about time I introduced you to these wonderful people.
Meet Ed and Diane.
They've been married 3 or so years. I've never met any couple that loves to spend so much time together, and handle it so well.



The other cute pair is Jessica and Trevor. Married almost 2 years, they are expecting their first child this October. These are some wonderful people. It is all about fun, games, and enchilladas.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger Ed Renfro, PharmD said...

We fake it well...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home