Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Re-Cap

Sorry for the prolonged absence. In networking all of the new toys to the internet, and setting up the cool gadgets, my wireless internet quit on me.
Quick review/highlights of the past weeks.
Sheri's entire family, including the almost brother, came to visit. It is always a good time when family comes.

Still working nights. I met up with some people from work Thursday night. We went to Baker's Street Pub and Grill. Hopefully, I can post those pictures soon.
I worked this weekend, but still managed to have some fun despite my nagging cold. Saturday, was another meeting of the
Mary Marthas. In short, we cook, we eat, we talk. It is lots of fun.
Sunday, our life group met up to watch the Oscar's. Check out this pic. These guys are always entertaining.

3 Comments:

At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entertaining? Nice choice of words. I guess, on some levels, you can call that "entertainment."

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Amy's CD release party is Friday, March 17, not Thursday! Sorry! I got it wrong! It's 7:00 pm at the Four Star Coffee Bar!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Deva said...

Not it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home