Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Oprah can do it...why can't I.

A list of my favorite things....seems easy enough.
1. A Good pair of shoes 2. Good conversation 3. Sappy romance novel
4. Sunday afternoon naps. 5. Thunderstorms while I sleep 6. A dream that is so good, that I hate to wake up. 7. Movies with happy endings 8. Laughing so hard my and stomach hurt. 9. Dancing till my feet hurt. 10. Friends

4 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boys in white navy uniforms...and boxing outfits. Even though men hitting each other is not very nice!

 
At 12:49 PM, Blogger RC said...

When you say Good Pair of Shoes are you talking about your Croks?

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

So when was the last time you went dancing?

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Deva said...

Most recently was Billy Bob's. But thankfully I've been to some good wedding receptions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home