Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

IKEA

Being from Mississippi, the joys of IKEA were completely unknown to me before today. I've never seen anything like it. In fact, today was not only my first trip to IKEA, but also my second. You heard me correctly. We liked it so much that once was just not enough for this mind to comprehend. After making our first purchases and loading them into the car, we returned for round two.
I left with a computer desk, a kitchen table, and a cabinet. A very successful day (and I mean an ALL day extravaganza). I need sleep to recover.
Still not sure what I'm talking about, there are no words, IKEA. It is similar to Pier One, but as big as Sam's Club, with fantastic prices.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home