Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Week before Christmas, and all through the house...

I'm very fortunate that I did not have to work Thanksgiving or Christmas this year, much less get a week off to spend with my family this Christmas.

I drove home Monday morning and presented the family with a bundle of candies, chocolate covered everything. Sheri has introduced me to the candy-making business. Not to hard to do, and yummy in the tummy. Sheri, my family thanks you.
Tuesday, I went shopping with my mom and sisters...very unproductive morning, but quality time laughing and poking fun with each other.
Today, while the rest of the house sleeps, mom and I are headed out on our own. Should be a full day of exhausting shopping.
Thursday, Megan and I are....you guessed it, shopping for mom. Thursday night is game night with the Jones Family (the boy-friend's family). I'll be sure to get pictures, maybe I will be able to catch the long awaited proof that Brian and Megan cheat in spades and Phase 10.
Friday is the company party. Sheri's parents, every year, have this huge Christmas party which includes ribs, a ton of potato salad, and more yummy goodness. It is always a good time, not to mention that I get to visit with people that I haven't seen since last year's party. No telling what will happen forklifts, shopping carts, nothing is impossible. This is Christine driving a forklift last year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home