Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Monday, January 02, 2006

The Mississippi Girls....

wish you a wonderful New Year.


New year, New things, New beginnings
I've gradually been working on ridding myself of old things that need to be forgotten and forgiven. I'm giving myself a new chance, and I'm giving others the same. Everyone has an idea of who they should be, who they want to be and now is as good a time as any to take the first step. I'm not making resolutions, for surely they will soon be forgotten. I can say with certainty that I will make mistakes and that lessons will be learned. It will be fun, there will be tears, and it will be frustrating....wouldn't want it any other way.
Have a great year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home