Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Technology is great!


I don't know what got into me. Sheri's brother-in-law, Dan, informed me of the latest TiVo. Not only does it have the normal TiVo functions, it is also records DVD's. I didn't think that it could be improved, but I was so wrong. Dan you are awesome! Now I just need someone to show me all the nifty features. I'm totally psyched about this new toy.
My other new toy is a web cam. My parents and I are getting web cams so that we can see each other when we talk. (I will also be able to see the puppy). I'm not really sure about this, but it may turn out to be quite interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home