Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Painting the Pigs

I know, it's about time I updated this thing. Tonight Sheri is staying late for a meeting and to catch up on some work. So, I'm spending time with myself.
What do I do when I spend time with myself? First, I put on some good music and grab some nail polish. I know what you're thinking, a completely girly thing to do, but it works for me. Once the toes are painted, put on my jammies and journal. If the mood strikes I'll pick up a good book or a sweet movie. So far it's been a great night, a little quiet, but satisfying.
In the weeks ahead....

I'll be working a bunch of nights.
Sadie is coming to visit in March.
Lil might be coming to visit this Saturday.
Not much excitement right now, but I'm not complaining.

Did you know that my favorite day of the week is Thursday?


1 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger Sher said...

I heard a news story on the radio this morning about a woman who was painting her nails and caught on fire. Apparently she was using polish remover and was sitting close to a small space heater. The acetone caught burst into flames. She had third degree burns on her face and hands.

Moral of this story: Don't do mani's and pedi's in front of a heater or fire!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home