Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

TrueLove.com?

There are so many online sites that promise the perfect match. Is there any truth to this? Can these internet sites find your soulmate, I think not. It is hard enough to find your soulmate face to face, seeing the truth first hand. Adding in a computer and a third party couldn't possibly make this dating thing easier. In lieu of my attempt to re-join the world of dating by going on a semi-blind date, I thought I would share my frustration and hope that someone has insight from or wisdom to offer.
Years ago a friend of mine, Graham Bilello, wrote this about the dating game.

....and there came a day in which every man must batter up, get back in the game, and play it well, for it is simply a game, a game in which all people must play with caution, confidence, and wit...a game in which we shall conquer the very confusing beings of the opposite sex...the game is scary, once in, we want out...once out, we feel like losers... get off the bench and play ball...
So, I guess considering the " dating game" .....but I'm going kicking and screaming.

1 Comments:

At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got a love confession, and it has your name written all over. I LUUUUUUV YOU, Deva!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home