Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Sunny Side Up

I've fallen into the pattern of staying up late and sleeping late. This doesn't suit the morning person inside me that wants to be up when the sun is up.
With this schedule the weeks seem to fly by.
Today Sheri is leaving for Austin for a conference. Her family, everyone but the 7 cats, are making the journey to Texas. It seems that just a few weeks ago they were here visiting....oh wait they were here just a few weeks ago. They just can't get enough of Texas. I'm excited about their return visit, and the others that have decided to join them this time around.
Time for work again.

3 Comments:

At 6:13 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

So what are you going to do while Sheri is out of town?!?

 
At 9:07 PM, Blogger Deva said...

throw a party....just kidding
I'm working evenings so no big plans, unless there is life post 11pm.

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

There is always life post 11 pm if you wan there to be! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home