Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Walking on Sunshine

What a wonderful Saturday. Woke up to sunshine this morning. Went to breakfast with Sheri and took a lil drive to the airport to drop off some friends. I got to spend some quality time with my roommate before she leaves for her spring break. Good times.
Don't' know what the rest of the day has in store, but it is off to a great start. Ordering a pizza, watching the O.C., and reading for the rest of tonight sounds like a wonderful prospect...I'm pretty sure that makes me a nerd by every since of the word.
Sadie Baby will be here tomorrow night, which should provide me with lots to share throughout this week.
Before I leave you today, I would like to share a laugh that was shared with me today....Enjoy.

Friendship Prayer
May the fleas of a thousand camels
infest the crotch of the person who screws up your day
and may their arms be too short to scratch... AMEN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home