Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Monday, March 20, 2006

As promised....

Sorry for the delay, this list took some deep inward thinking...okay, maybe not that much.
Other than the obvious napping, reading, and watching girly movies, here are some tangible things that make me like life just a bit more. (Not as indepth as Sheri's list, completely superficial/shallow list)

Blow-Pops, Reeses Pieces, and Hot Tamales *3 of my favorite candies.

Hot coffee- vanilla/hazelnut served in a oversized mug that I can wrap my hands around *aka* a bowl

I also quite fond of diet coke and diet dr. pepper with a straw

Pink fingernail polish.

Hot dogs- secret is out, this girl likes hot dogs.....must have relish to be considered a hot dog.

Vanilla ice cream- with or with out warm brownie underneath

Pink lemonade

Braeburn apples

Candles that smell like coffee or clean laundry

Speaking on clean laundry- fresh from the dryer clean/warm sheets

Mac-N-Cheese

Flowers

College football

Baseball

Corny jokes (laffy taffy jokes)

Surprises

Puppies, big or small

No traffic on Rosedale

Chocolate, lots of it and as often as possible.

Strawberry cake with strawberry icing

Bananas

Good book- Oprah has a decent list

Grey's Anatomy

Sunshine while I'm awake, rain while I'm sleeping.

Thursday

Strangely, the color red puts me in a great mood.

T-shirts and sweat pants (summer or winter)

New socks

2 Comments:

At 10:01 PM, Blogger RC said...

I love your list...

you gotta explain the joy in those apples..I don't know about them.

There really is so much to learn from this list...and it peaks my curiousity...

Thanks so much for a great list!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger ~lynnie said...

can i add to "no traffic on rosedale?" how about every time one more bit of construction clears up??? like when henderson crossing rosedale re-opened!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home