Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

BP is wrong...

BP is wrong. There aren't many instances where this holds true, but sitting directly next to your girlfriend/boyfriend in a truck is WRONG. There is a reason that they started making trucks with consoles...Stay on your own side.

I hope I haven't offended anyone, just had to get that off my chest.

5 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger RC said...

am i retarded and don't know what BP stands for?

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Deva said...

Sorry, BP is the wise Billy Pape, Sheri's dad.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Don't make fun of my daddy! He know's all when it comes to the ladies!

 
At 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG, this is the funniest thing I've read all week! Seriously, I'm choking on my cherry vanilla dr pepper. :D

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger ~lynnie said...

i'm sorry. why was my daddy talking about sitting next to a boy/girlfriend in the truck? Dare say HOW did this conversation get started? Since my dad has been happily married for nearly 27 years and hasn't any sanchas to speak of....Though I agree that he does know about ladies, I mean, he caught our mom by hitting her on the head with a megaphone during a football game....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home