Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend Update

I'm back... This weekend I went home to spend some time with the family. Although I was only there for a short visit, it was exactly what I needed. I got to spend some quality time witth the sisters. They picked me up from the airport Friday, we grabbed lunch together, and then went to get manicures together. The rest of the night was spent laughing at/with each other and watching movies. Saturday morning I got my hair cut, ran errands, then spent time with dad grocery shopping and cooking. Felt like home. As always, it was hard for me to leave, but I'm glad to be back here.

5 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Blogger RC said...

did you get a haircut-haircut or haircut-trim?

 
At 9:17 AM, Blogger Sher said...

I'm going to say just a trim. I didn't notice a difference.

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Deva said...

No kidding my roommate didn't even notice I got a haircut, but I also had my hair up

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Deva said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger janamichelle said...

glad you are back friend. we missed you at the weekend festivities.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home