Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

New-Age-MYSPACE-Cult

Really, it's not that I forget to blog or even that I don't have anything to say. I sit down at my computer a few times a week to write but without actually posting anything. I have numerous drafts, things I was unclear how to word, or unsure of the content, and interest. Is this a compulsive side of me that I am discovering?

MYSPACE has become ever popular. Although I've been a member for almost a year, it isn't until the past month that I have actually participated in this new-age-myspace-cult. I wake up in the morning and think, "I wonder if I have any new friend requests". Very sad indeed.
But this MYSPACE fad has become a place where people can reconnect with old friends, connect with work friends, and collect bunches of random friends for numbers sake. Unfortunately, this isn't a great place to hide from any people that you haven't seen in years, and don't really care to forge a re-connection. Thankfully, I haven't run into this too many times thus far and have even managed to find some that I've wondered and thought about over the past years. So, this thing can't be all bad....right?

1 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Compulsive side...that you are just NOW discovering???? Dude! I knew you were compulisive 10 years ago! I have just a few words for you...Pre-brush, brush, and post-brush. Hello??? (future toothless wonder)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home