Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I'm exhausted!

I'm exhausted. 100% worn out. I am a people pleaser, or I try to be, and it is down-right tiresome. I'm one of those people that feel the need to have approval from others and try so hard to get everyone to like me. Is this arrogant of me to want such things, convinced that if given the chance I would surprise everyone? It's time to throw in the proverbial towel, it is impossible for me to keep up with the ever-changing hoops that I feel I must jump through.
With that being said, I retreat back into my comfort zone and curl up for a nap.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Ed Renfro, PharmD said...

Whew - what a relief! I was afraid that you had been completely engulfed by the MySpace cult and had given up blogging all together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home