Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Life-Post College

I can't believe it. I've been out almost a year and couldn't be happier about it. I'm thankful everyday to be out of school. It was nice, but I don't want to go back. My college experience wasn't horrible, but it wasn't all fun and relaxing. If I had to be in class 4-5 hours a day, there was another 4-5 hours of studying that waited on me when I got home. Not any more! I feel like now I actually have a life now. My life might not be filled with daily fun and excitement. My non-working hours belong to me, and not to any looming studying. I go to work and come home, no work comes home with me. I spend my day actually practicing things that I spent the past 4 years studying, talk about an educational pay off. I might not ever get to have another "Spring Break", but the wonderful thing about being part of the real world is that I can take vacation....and THEY PAY ME FOR IT!

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu could not have said it better. I can't wait for those days to begin with me. I've had so many times adults tell me that wish they could go back to school any day!! Whatever. I'd rather get paid for the work I do anyday. Still got a couple more years but it'll fly by. Anyways....Love ya sis. Can't wait to see you the next two weekends.

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger janamichelle said...

i had fun hanging out on the patio last night. i hope you have a great rest of the week.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home