Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

beep beep

Don't ya just love a good night's sleep..... I woke up rested, beep beep treated myself to a pedicure, bought beep beep a new outfit, and finished a really great book. I'm relaxing beep beep and beep beep waiting for my roommate to return from work. We are going to me some really good friends for dinner (probably Joe T's) and a fun night out with the girls. Beep Beep I get to sleep late tomorrow morning, hang out BEEP BEEP by the pool, and grill some yummy food. I just love it when my friends come to town.
Life on a pager ruins the best of dreams. Don't ya think? If I had my choice of shifts at the hospital, I choose the one that does not summon me with an incessant beeping noise (way worse than an alarm clock).

I can't stress enough ... the pager is not a toy. Please do not page me for the sake of telling me that I have an order anxiously awaiting my arrival. I promise, I'm not playing on the internet or chatting it up with my friends. 30 minutes for lunch, that's it. I will return shortly and be more than happy to attend to anything that needs my attention. beep beep

Don't mean to sound negative. I love me some nurses (Luke, Kristi, Darla, Faith) but pagers are the pitts.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger RC said...

I think I'd like your pager number so I can call you when you're doing something important. BEEPBEEP.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home