Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Placing Blame

I would really like to blame my absence on my work schedule or even that I work too much. Can't really do that, seeing as I really only work as much as everyone else. I could blame my absence in MySpace that has me spending catching up with old friends, but I've even been slacking there as well. I got it! I'm just lazy.
My sister told me that she sits around at working, checking my blog 2-3 times while she's there, and would really appreciate an interesting read. Maybe, that's my problem. There is nothing interesting for me to update everyone on. Here are some randomness for ya.

  1. I bought a new cell phone (really cute/similar to a razor). Still have the same number, but I'm considering getting a TX number soon.
  2. I dyed my hair (DARK brown, with touches of deep red). You really can't tell anymore, but I liked it.
  3. I'm going to Idaho very soon.
  4. Need to plan a trip home soon.
  5. I am planning a trip to Ireland in the spring.
  6. My favorite tv shows are Grey's Anatomy and HOUSE.
  7. I've had a ridiculous amount of car problems lately.
  8. My usual bedtime approaches 2 am most days. (when I work evenings)
  9. I'm considering a tatoo.
  10. I am listening to the Veronicas right now. (2 Italian sisters that are a bit punk, and sing)

Well, there was my attempt to blog...maybe I'll just add pics (just another thing I've neglected).

4 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger RC said...

thanks for blogging.

Ireland? A tatoo? I had no idea about either of these things, and I haven't heard about the veronicas.

all these would make for interesting follow up post.

ALSO...House DVD's came out today, but netflix sent kim & I our movies after house, so we'll hopefully be able to watch season 2 really soon.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

 
At 9:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for updating!! Hope to see you soon. Hint Hint--I turn 21 a month from tomorrow maybe then? Love ya.

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger janamichelle said...

i get to see you in one week exactly!!! wooo hooo. ready for idaho?

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger RC said...

my mom told me the other day that she really liked reading your blog and she thought you were pretty entertaining...

who knew my mom read your blog, right?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home