Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Friday, July 21, 2006

Stay focused

Stay focused on what you are looking for, and don't get distracted.

Well, as many of you know, I am very indecisive (somehow that seems like an understatement). Anything from what to wear, what to eat, how to get from point A to B, all of these decisions are questions that I can't easily answer.
I've lived on my own for years now, I make important decisions daily. So why in the world do I sweat the small stuff? Am I that terrified to make the wrong decision that I refrain from making any? (i think this is it exactly)

Stay focused on what I want, don't get sidetracked. What!!! I have to know what I want!? Quick somebody tell me what that is. I might not be able to tell you what I really want out of work, life, or even love, but I've got a great idea of what I don't want.

6 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger janamichelle said...

you want a chipotle burrito. how about bringing me one in september

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger Sher said...

Somebody did an internet search for "pic deva sandroni" and found my blog. Interesting...was that you? Or was it Big Boy? Someone wanted to find a picture of you!

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger RC said...

sheri that's very bizarre...

and deva i think not being sure of what you want is probably kind of normal.

i guess that's why we trust in God because he knows what we want and what need more than we can even begin to know.

and when it comes to the smallest of things, trust Jana...you probably want a Chipotle Burrito (or Q'Doba works to, but stay away from Freebirds).

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger janamichelle said...

what's wrong with freebirds?

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

HEY! Just read your comment on my blog! Good to hear from you...and yes you're indecisive but then you wouldn't be Deva if you made all decisions! Love you Debo Scandroni!!!!!

 
At 11:25 AM, Blogger janamichelle said...

update your blog friend. i need to know what's going on in your life :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home