Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Nerd Girl.

So many thoughts in my head, so many things to be said. I'm not going to even begin to vent or discuss the sadness in the world right now. I'm going to be thankful that I have heard from my nearest and dearest friends and family and try to get through the next week.
Labor Day Weekend...an extra day off...more like and extra day to study. I'm in the process of studying for my pharmacy board exam and the mother of all law tests. Trying so hard to stay focused, went all I really want to do is sleep and read. I was totally spoiled by my vacation. I'm finding it really hard to study, something that I spent 7 years perfecting...Something I actually had gotten pretty good at doing and now I'm falling short of concentration. It might actually help if I get off the computer. Hmmm....good idea.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better study...or it is going to bite you!! Besides...I am tired of co-signing your orders.

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Deva said...

Margaret, call me! I tried calling your parents, must have the wrong number.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home