Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Monday, August 15, 2005

End of swimsuit season

Tonight Sheri and I went shopping for swimwear for Puerto Rico (only a 9 more days). We both felt the need to buy a new bathingsuit for our first scuba adventure. (I'm sure the fish won't even notice. ) Isn't vacation supposed to be about relaxation, it seems like we are doing alot of preparation, but I see it as excitement.
We both got new swim digs ...watch out boys. Then we did what any girl would do to celebrate the end of swimsuit season...went out for ice cream. BEN AND JERRY'S ...yummy in my tummy.


What do you do with the spoon when you are done...lick it and and stick it to your nose of course.


Can you guess what flavor? If you guessed brownie with a sliver of peanut butter cup, you are correct.

This is what I'm talking about. Without a roomate, this would have been just another boring Monday night, after what could only be termed as a hellish Monday.

**Note** I am determined that this week will be better than last week, even though it has gotten off to a rough start.

4 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

I hope your week is going great Deva!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger Sher said...

picture phones are the best

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have to start out every day on a positive note. Don't let the world get you down, princess.

 
At 10:50 PM, Blogger Deva said...

Thanks Adam. That was such an "Un-Adam" comment, not that I'm complaining. I'll turn you into Mr. Compassion yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home