Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

House guests

Over the past month Sheri and I have had many house guests. The first visit was from my friend Rebecca.

Rebecca and I met in pharmacy school and quickly became friends. In the words of Sheri, "She has smarts real good." She not only helped me with classes but also helped me keep my sainity, not to mention fun times.

On her short visit to Fort Worth, we hit the town. That was something that we did little (or none) of when in school. We headed to Joe T's, Pete's Piano Bar, and let's not forget pool time.
Rebecca is really a cool gal.

The next visit was from the Fam (minus one sister, Megan). We went to a Ranger's game, Stockyards. Unfortunately those were the only outings that I could participate in because of work. I miss my family, they are wonderful. (Megan, we will do something equally fun when you visit in October).

The most recent visit (as I mentioned before) was from Margaret and the Tupelo girls. Margaret and I have been friends from back in the Mississippi State days. We spent many hours at the pool and the Chinese restaraunt. She is my road-trip pal, wedding date, and karaoke partner. She is the only person that loves to dance more than I do (she has the blisters to prove it). I have many stories to share....stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home