Every Day Italian

I knew that looking back and all the times I had cried would one day make me laugh. What I didn't realize, was that looking back on all the times I laughed would one day make me cry.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Good luck, I think not.


Saturday night I met up with a friend and her husband for dinner. A study break well spent. After dinner we went for a lovely stroll downtown. It's a bug, It's the wind, No, it is bird poop. That's right. I couldn't make up something like this. My lovely stroll was ruined by a bird with bad aim (actually hit the center of my head, but bad aim none the less). This stuff only happens to me. People claim that it is good luck to get pooped on, but who are they kidding. Lesson learned, hitting the books again. No more study breaks for me.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Thomas Winborn said...

It's happened to me before as well. There is nothing that can make you feel better about it, but know you are not alone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home